Export Market Analysis
Export Analysis gathers & assembles horticultural export data from Australia & all other countries servicing 22 Australian Export Target Markets (ATEM)* most worthy of investment.
Australian exports are profiled by volume, value & price per Kg monthly, along with state exports annually. Australian imports are also profiled correspondingly.
All competing exporters into ATEM are profiled by volume, value, price per Kg & seasonal volume.
All trade data is validated in a process that aligns all exporter volumes with all importer volumes imported by category.
Analysis drill-downs allow users to assess trade activity filtered by:
- Product category
- Australian Export/Import
- Exporter/Importer to ATEM country
- Southern hemisphere export competitors only
Plus default analysis options for;
- 5 year volume, value and price comparisons with CAGR
- Top-10 partners by volume, value & price per Kg for Australia, ATEM country and ATEM export competitor
- Australian export volume & value seasonality to ATEM
- Seasonality of ATEM top-10 importer & exporter nations by volume
Export Analysis is designed to guide assessments of export market performance, competitors & opportunities.
It provides the basis to assess:
- Export market performance
- Seasonal competitive windows
- Level of export market premiumisation
- Category export competitor set
Dashboards are designed for decision-makers & in formats ready for use.
Australian export data is available from 2016-Jun 2023
ATEM import data profiled from 2016-Jun 2023
Access available 24-7 through permission based login enabled by best of class Tableau visualisation software.